Youth Days of Caring
Join hundreds of area youth volunteering at nonprofit agencies all over the Wichita area during the week of spring break, March 16 - 20.
Projects include painting, cleaning flower beds, assisting adults with disabilities and much more. Minimum age is 12 (depending on the project).
Register by Monday, March 9
- Search projects by day, below.
- Register each participant individually.
- Groups of four or more should register by calling the United Way Volunteer Center at 267-0202.
- If you are unable to complete registration online, dial 2-1-1.
- Your registration will not be complete until you have returned a release form. Download the form here. Return the release form by Tuesday, March 10, to pick up your FREE Youth Days of Caring T-shirt at United Way of the Plains, 245 N. Water St. (map). Business hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Search by day
Help promote Youth Days of Caring
Use this toolkit to help spread the word about Youth Days of Caring.